Hello and Welcome to My Blog!

This is where I begin my journey with you, Christian wives everywhere. As I seek the Lord for grace to share testimonies and words of encouragement about marriage, it is my hope that you will: be strengthened to live with your husbands in peace, be encouraged to live according to biblical principals
be grateful for the gift of marriage and...be open to sharing comments here with other wives

I never considered myself a writer, but I am following God as I write to and for you. I hope and pray your marriage will be blessed!

In His Service,
Lisa

5/05/2010

“Wives On Purpose” is praying on tomorrow 5/6/10. On the National Day of Prayer http://www.nationaldayofprayer.org/ we will be standing in the gap for marriage. At 5:00 a.m. many faithful wives will get on a conference call to pray for those who are weak.  Our prayers will include not only our marriages but also the marriages of community leaders, Church leaders , and our Country's leaders.     

If you would like to join us please email wivesonpurpose@yahoo.com. Type “national day of prayer” in the subject line. You will be sent the details. Thank you for using the weapons of prayer and praise to impact marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment