Hello and Welcome to My Blog!

This is where I begin my journey with you, Christian wives everywhere. As I seek the Lord for grace to share testimonies and words of encouragement about marriage, it is my hope that you will: be strengthened to live with your husbands in peace, be encouraged to live according to biblical principals
be grateful for the gift of marriage and...be open to sharing comments here with other wives

I never considered myself a writer, but I am following God as I write to and for you. I hope and pray your marriage will be blessed!

In His Service,
Lisa

4/14/2010

When The Wives Pray

4/15/10


What is the National Day of Prayer?

The National Day of Prayer was established as an annual event in 1952 by a joint resolution of the United States Congress and signed into law by President Harry S. Truman. The observance of the National Day of Prayer is founded on the constitutional rights of freedom of speech and freedom of religion and can be celebrated by all Americans.

The National Day of Prayer has its own Web site (http://www.nationaldayofprayer.org/) that offers information about how the day is observed across the United States.

When is the National Day of Prayer?

Thursday May 6, 2010

We Are Joining the National Call To Pray.

Wives are never shy about seeking heaven on behalf of our marriages. Each Monday night we get on the phone and pray! Now we are accepting the opportunity to join people all over the nation in prayer for MARRIAGE!

Wives On Purpose will be rising at 5:00 AM to stand in the gap for women in troubled marriages and those who are too hurt to pray for themselves!

We are lifting up the serious issues that cause stress, strain, and separation. We are standing against divorce and every other trial that causes death to God’s holy covenant of marriage between one man and one woman. We are using our weapons of prayer and our praise to seek victory through God’s resurrection power for marriages.

Won’t you join us in 3 weeks?

If you or a women you know is in need of prayer. Make the call on May 6th.
mailto:wivesonpurpose@yahoo.com

I'll be praying for you and with you.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment